Yamaha Q2031 Graphic equalizer
The Yamaha Q2031 is a 31-band dual channel graphic equalizer, virtually identical to stacking two GQ1031 but with some extra features. For example, there are XLR balanced inputs and outputs, a High Pass filter for each channel and the ability to tune the levels more finely by adjusting the maximum boost/cut from 12dB to 6dB.
- 6 or 12dB of boost or cut at any point, with points centered at ISO 1/3 octave frequencies from 20Hz to 20kHz.
- Range switches on each channel reduce boost or cut from normal ± 12dB to ± 6dB for ultra-fine tuning.
- High-pass filters on both channels provide 12dB per octave of roll-off below the desired frequency, variable 20-200 Hz.
- Peak indicating LED’s on both channels light 3dB below clipping.
- Automatic muting circuit mutes output for 3 to 5 seconds after power is switched on to prevent transients from damaging amplifiers or speaker systems.
- Both balanced XLR connectors and standard unbalanced phone jacks on all inputs and outputs.