Alcatech BPM Studio RCP 1001 USB
The RCP-1001 remote control has the look and feel of a conventional hardware dual CD player, and allows the control of many functions of the BPM Studio Pro 4 software remotely.
The modern design and the simple layout of the control surface encourages experimentation and expands the creative potential of the DJ.
The BPM Studio RCP Remote Controls revolutionize the digital MP3 music mixing process.
The remote control RCP-1001 – the “little” brother of the RCP-2001 series – comes with a conventional Pitch Slider!
The new 100mm, linear, highly precise, automatically calibrating ALPS-Slider is connected with 0.1% tuning increments in the VFD display for ultra-accurate manipulation of song tempo. Together with the two other remote controls in the RCP-2001 series – Pitch Wheel or Pitch Slider – ALCATech offers a customizable control solution for every DJ.
All of the respective parameters and the operation mode of the player are displayed In the VFD display:
- Number and title of the loaded track
- NEXT TRACK indicator – Shows title next to [NEXT TRACK] key
- Time display – playtime is shown in minutes, seconds and in tenths of seconds. Time information can be switched over by use of the [TIME] key between the total play time (ELAPSED), remaining track play time (REMAIN) and total remaining play time (TOTAL).
- BPM-value indicator – here the BPM value taken from the ID3-Tag of the currently loaded song is displayed.
- Pitch value in percents
- Pitch mode – toggles between standard resample mode (Pitch Adjust) and time stretch/compress mode (Master-Tempo).
- Mode of the Jog Wheel
- Current position of the beam
- Title display – shows the current loaded song and the information from the MP3 file’s ID3-Tag. The display scrolls automatically when the files cannot be completely presented.
- Displays the four play modes: Single, Continuous Play, Shuffle and Repeat.
- Displays the Loop-Sampler