Ant BHS 1200 Complete PA System, 1x sub 2x top.
ULTRA COMPACT 2.1 1200W SYSTEM
BHS 1200 (12” active subwoofer +2 full range 2-way speakers (1x”6.5+1×1”HF)
The bass reflex subwoofer is the heart of the system, equipped with a Class D amplifier delivering power to the sub itself and to the 2 full-range satellites, providing a dynamic and faithful response wherever your performance space is.
The family is comprised of 3 models in order to meet a vaste range of requirements from home application to live stage gigs: 2 SpeakON cables to connect satellites to the sub are included in every model.
BHS systems have been designed for an intuitive and quick all-user set up, featuring 2x combo (XLR/6.35mm jack) inputs, 1x 3.5 mm mini-jack AUX INPUT to connect external devices and 2 L/R RCA TAPE Inputs. 2x Speakon OUT allow to connect left and right satellites while 2x XLR LINK Outputs allow to connect another speaker or a mixing console.
Controls allow users to modify main level, sub level, select Mono or Stereo Mode and reverse sub phase.
- 2.1 powered pa system
- 1 active sub + 2 full-range satellites
- Powerful 3-way class d amplifier
- Up to 126 db spl (for bhs 1800)
- Dynamic and faithful response
- Wide range of applications
- From home to live stage
- System type: Ultra compact 2.1 Self-powered system
- Subwoofer: Bass reflex cabinet
- 12” custom ferrite woofer
Satellite: 2-way, full range
- LF: 6.5”
- HF: 1” horn loaded tweeter
- Satellite dispersion (H° x V°)90 x 60
- Frequency response42Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL124 dB
- Peak Power: 1200 W
- Crossover: 24dB/Oct @180Hz\
- I/O connectors: 2 x COMBO (XLR-F + 2 x jack 6,35mm. 1/4”)
AUX IN: 1 x mini- jack 3.5mm
TAPE IN: RCA L/R
LINE OUTPUT: 2 x XLR-M
SATELLITE OUT: 2 x SPEAKON Pair button & Led
- Controls: Main Level, Sub level, 0°-180° phase reverse, STEREO/MONO switch, GND and ON/OFF switches