Bose ControlSpace ESP-00 II
The ControlSpace ESP-00 Series II engineered sound processor offers high-quality signal processing through a flexible audio platform. Install up to eight analog and/or
digital audio expansion cards to create customized audio systems. Onboard connectivity includes Ethernet, RS-232, expandable GPIO, and support for elegant Bose® control centers and volume controls.
Eight card slots supporting up to 64 (input and/or output) audio channels take user-installable analog, digital, or audio networking I/O cards to better match signal type
and channel count requirements. A full range of I/O cards is available and can be mixed, including microphone/line level analog audio, AES3, Dolby®/DTS® surround decoding, and Bose ESPlink output for simplified audio to same-rack PowerMatch® amplifiers. Dante™ and CobraNet® cards are also available to route and distribute audio to Bose PowerMatch amplifiers and single-rack-space DSPs as well as other manufacturer’s compatible equipment.
Onboard connectivity includes Ethernet for control and configuration, RS-232, and expandable general purpose I/O with 8 control inputs and 8 control outputs. Five elegant Bose wall-mounted user interfaces can be used to control all Bose networkable devices.
Device and control configuration is accomplished using Bose ControlSpace® Designer™ software, which offers an expanding list of algorithms and improvements to deliver a high level of functionality for most audio installations.
Installers can quickly and easily drop in the signal processing and channel routing required, creating high-quality customized audio systems they can then tune real-time with ControlSpace Designer™ software. For programming Bose user controls, a unique drag-and-drop interface and simulator lets installers program and test end-user control functionality offline before a single hardware device is installed, saving onsite installation time.
Designed for a wide range of applications, including:
• Houses of worship
• Resorts and hospitality venues
• Retail stores
• Schools and universities
• Multi-purpose spaces
- Flexible I/O through a customizable card-frame design. With a powerful DSP core, the ESP-00 Series II processor accommodates up to 64 channels of audio over 8 open card slots, and general purpose I/O (GPIO) expansion up to 16 control inputs and 16 control outputs.
- High-quality open-architecture DSP supports 48 kHz sample rate/24-bit conversion, uses a floating-point DSP and operates at low latencies for sound system precision I/O expansion cards cover a number of audio channel requirements from mic/line analog to Dante™ networking. These cards offer different audio options to populate the 8 open card slots.
- Support for popular network protocols – Allowing integrators more flexibility in selection, the ControlSpace ESP-00 II processor supports popular audio networking
protocols Dante™ and CobraNet® for interconnection with other products and audio system.
- A large suite of signal processing algorithms is available. These include automatic mic mixing, multiband graphic and parametric EQs, Bose loudspeaker libraries, signal generators, routers, mixers, AGC’s, duckers, gates, compressors, source selectors and delays.
- A variety of control options. The ControlSpace ESP-00 II processor is compatible with five user control interface options and can integrate with industry-standard control systems using a comprehensive serial protocol through onboard RS-232 and Ethernet ports.
- ControlSpace® Designer™ software is used to configure both the signal processing and control capabilities of ControlSpace ESP processors. With ControlSpace Designer™ software it is possible to design, configure, control and monitor all Bose® networked system electronics from a single software application.
Installed card configuration :
- 1x 4 channel mic/line input II
- 1x 8 channel aes input
- 3x 8 channel aes3 output
- 1x dante interface