Professional Clay Paky Stage Zoom 1200 Spot in good condition, in single flightcases.
Stage Zoom 1200 effects projector are at the top of the Stage Line range: as well as many other exclusive features, these two luminaires have one characteristic that makes them unique on the market: inter-changeability.
- Version with electromagnetic ballast:
- 220 -240V 50 Hz – 200 -220V 60 Hz
- Metal iodide lamp powered by a special unit incorporated in the fixture.
- Type HMI 1200 W/S
- Fitting SFc 10-4
- Color temperature 6.000 K
- Luminous flux 110.000 lm
- Average life 750 hrs
- Version with electromagnetic ballast: 1700 VA at 230 V 50 Hz (Standard 140μF PFC).
N° 22 stepped motors with microstepping operation and full microprocessor control.
- Twin-lens condenser.
- High luminous efficiency spherical reflector.
- Zoom lens, focal 114 /243 (16° ÷ 24°).
N° 16 + 3 control channels.
- DMX 512
- RS232/423 (PMX)
- Movement produced by two microprocessor-controlled microstepping motors.
- Automatic PAN and TILT repositioning in the event of accidental movement notordered from the desk.
- PAN = 450°
- TILT = 252°
- Max. speed:
- PAN = 4.0 sec (360°)
- TILT = 3.2 sec (252°)
- PAN = ± 1.76°
- PAN FINE = ± 0.007°
- TILT = ± 0.98°
- TILT FINE = ± 0.004°
- Dual -pole automatic overload cut-out.
- Power supply shuts off automatically in the case of overheating or cooling system failure.
- Power shuts off automatically when cover is opened.
- 4 safety-wire anchor points.
Forced ventilation cooling system using axial flow fans.
- Made of diecast aluminium and steel.
- Epoxy powder coating.
- Two lateral transport handles.
- PAN and TILT lock system for transportation and maintenance.
For use in any position.
- Electromagnetic ballast: 58.7 kg (129 lbs 2oz)