ClayPaky Glowup C (RGBW Uplighters) including flightcase when buying 6 pieces.
GlowUp is a portable, battery-powered luminaire that removes the logistical headache of running cables at events – dramatically reducing set-up time, while saving money and improving safety.
Based on durable, high-power RGBW LEDs, GlowUp offers years of energy-efficient service. Power is stored in a rechargeable lithium battery, a tried and tested technology found in many portable consumer devices such as mobile phones. The battery is lightweight making the fixture easy to carry and can be recharged 2000 times without suffering from ‘memory’ or capacity loss.
GlowUp is fully programmable allowing users to select scenes from a library containing dozens of suggested colors as well as a number of pre-programmed, color-changing sequences.
The battery eliminates the need for mains power, and each fixture can be programmed without needing to use cables. Each fixture has a wireless onboard data receiver, so several fixtures can be synchronized at once wirelessly. For those that prefer, GlowUp can also be cable-connected to the grid and programmed using standard DMX cables.
- Light source: 4 x 10W LEDs
- Nominal power: 50W – Total output: 1200 lm
- Zoom: manually adjustable beam 15°-30°
- Optical aiming: manual tilt, ± 105°
- Power supply: battery or AC mains
- Battery type: Lithium iron phosphate
- Battery life: 10 hrs (at full power), 20 hrs (when color changing)
- Battery charge time: 4 hrs (in flight case), 8 hrs (when connected to mains)
- Mains power: 100-240V 50-60Hz, via PowerCon input
- Control options: Autonomous, Master/Slave or DMX (either wireless or via data cable)
- Wireless control: onboard DMX receiver/repeater concealed in fixture
- Wireless repeater: Increases the range of the data signal
- DMX connection: 5-pin XLR IN/OUT
- Remote Device Management (RDM)
- Menu interface: IP65, with 4 touch buttons and LCD display
- User functions: DMX address assignment, fixture configuration, scene setting, configuration of the wireless network
- Message display: battery status, address, fixture status, signal status, errors and alerts
- DMX recorder for memorizing cues programmed by the user
- Choice of preset cues: 50 static colors and color-changing sequences
- Protection rating: IP65 for use outdoors
- Construction: UV-resistant ABS polymer and steel
- Plate with two holes for omega clamp fixing
- Orientation: Any, upright or suspended upside-down
- Dimensions: 365 x 226 x 226 mm (14.4 x 8.9 x 8.9 in)
- Weight: 7.5 kg (16.5 lbs)