Crown XTi 4000 Amplifier
The XTI Series of Crown amplifiers are professional tools designed and built for portable PA applications. All are rugged and lightweight, and offer unmatched value in their class.
XTI-Series amplifiers feature an LCD screen with DSP speaker presets for crossover frequencies, EQ, limiting, delay, and a subharmonic synthesizer. Other features include a switch-mode universal power supply, useful function indicators, proportional-speed fan assisted cooling, XLR inputs, Speakon? and binding-post outputs, short-circuit protection and more.
With their powerful, reliable performance, XTI-Series amps easily handle 2-ohm loads and are capable of chest-thumping lows. Plus, your investment in an XTI-Series amplifier is backed by Crown’s Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty.
- 650W – 8 ohm Stereo (per channel)
- 1,200W – 4 ohm Stereo (per channel)
- 1,600W – 2 ohm Stereo (per channel)
- 2,400W – 8 ohm Bridge-Mono
- 3,200W – 4 ohm Bridge-Mono
- Integrated proprietary DSP with LCD front panel display
- Accurate, uncolored sound with very low distortion for the best in music and voice reproduction
- Advanced protection circuitry guards against: shorted outputs, open circuits, DC, mismatched loads, general overheating, high-frequency overloads and internal faults
- Extremely versatile, handling a wide range of speaker impedances and outputs
- Switch-mode universal power supply
- Speaker presets for crossover frequencies, EQ, limiting, and delay
- All products fill 2U rack spaces and weigh under 17 pounds; weight sets a new standard in lightweight amps (20% less)
- Speakon? and binding post outputs, XLR inputs and loop-thrus
- Comprehensive LED status per channel