DAP Audio GIG-104c with SMP-S option
This is a professional compact mixer that gives you great quality and better reliability than ever before.
You will get the smooth, accurate more natural and open sound from this apparatus. It is really ideal for gigs, recording and fixed PA installations.
The GIG-104C Mixing Console is packed with features that cannot be found in other consoles of its size: 2 mono (provided with ultra-low noise microphone pre-amplifiers and Phantom Power at +48 Volt ) and 4 stereo input channels, each of them provided with a 3-band equalizer for HI, MID and LOW control, as well as 1 auxiliary control, highly accurate 8-segment bar graph meter and 2-track input assignable to main mix, control room/phones Outputs etc.
- Ultra-low noise discrete MIC Preamps with +48V Phantom Power.
- 2 MIC Input Channels with XLR and balanced Line Input, Insert I/O and Compressor control.
- Low Cut for each MIC Input.
- 2 Stereo Input Channels with mono XLR Input and 1/4″ TRS Jack.
- 2 Stereo Input Channels with RCA Jack and 1/4″ TRS Jack.
- 3-band EQ and Peak LEDs on each MIC channel.
- 2-band EQ and Peak LEDs on Stereo channels.
- AUX Send per channel for external effects and monitoring.
- 2-Track Input assignable to Main Mix or Control Room / Headphone Outputs.
- Unbalanced ¼” TRS outputs, Control Room and Headphone Outputs
SMP-S Option :
- Play MP3 from USB