dB Technologies Control 8 (B-Stock)
RDNET CONTROL 8 is an hardware interface to connect dBTechnologies RDNET compatible devices, to a Personal Computer (PC) by means of an USB connection or ethernet connection.
- This appliance can be used on a stand or installed in a standard 19″ rack.
- The overall dimensions consist of a single unit; fastening is performed by 4 screws to be inserted into slots located on side flaps.
- RDNET CONTROL8 is an hardware interface to connect diffusers or accessory appliances to a Personal Computer (PC).
- RDNET system uses a proprietary serial protocol especially developed to create a data network which can remotely manage up to 256 compatible devices (including DVA and VIO Series)
- The interface is managed by PC through a suitable software running on Microsoft Windows® operating systems.
- The audio devices are connected to RDNET CONTROL 8 control unit, which performs the main function of data routing between PC and devices themselves.
- RDNETsystem allows monitoring the status of each devices, i.e. the main values to be taken (VU-meter, temperatures, logistic status, etc.).