Dolby Lake Processor – LP4D12Z
The Dolby Lake Processor will improve the sound of any system. Effortless control is provided throughout the Dolby Lake Controller software, or the exclusive front-panel portal metering and control interface.
The Processor platform offers complete, native‐digital signal processing functionality, with support for up to 4‐in, 12‐out loudspeaker applications and 8 in, 8‐out EQ applications. The signal processing can also be changed to provide an EQ 4×4 configuration together with a loudspeaker 2×6 configuration.
The Processor includes several advanced technologies for improving sound quality. These include Raised Cosine Equalization (the foundation underlying the Ideal Graphic EQ and Lake Mesa EQ interfaces), plus linear phase crossovers, LimiterMax loudspeaker protection, and Iso‐Float ground isolation.
- Conversion resolution: 24-bit
- Internal sample rate: 96kHz
- Internal data path: 32-bit floating point
- System propagation delay: 2 milliseconds any input to any output
- Operating sample rates: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.1kHz, 96kHz
- THD+noise: 0.00003% typical, 20Hz to 20kHz
- Dynamic range: 140dB typical, 20Hz to 20kHz