ELC DT2210 DMX Splitter
The DT2210 is a 19” rackmount DMX splitter supporting the bidirectional extension to the DMX protocol to accommodate Remote Device Management (RDM).
The DT2210 is used in larger DMX networks where more than simple daisy-chain connections between multiple DMX devices (to a maximum of 32 devices) are needed. DT2210 splitter (hub) boosts the signal to create a ‘star’ network of 10 additional DMX lines from a choice of two DMX inputs. Outputs are grouped in pairs that can be selected to input A or B by pressing the adjacent panel push button. All outputs are fully galvanic-isolated.
- 2 DMX inputs each with DMX thru (parallel) to 5 pairs of DMX outputs selectable to A or B inputs (10 outputs total)
- Remote Device Management (RDM) compatible
- All DMX/RDM outputs are boosted signals (connect up to 32 devices per output)
- Optocoupler isolation for inputs and outputs
- Bi-colour LEDs confirm presence of viable DMX signal for inputs A and B
- USB connection for firmware updates