Electro-Voice T221M Stage Monitor in good condition.
The Electro-Voice T221M is a 400-watt, two-way, high-efficiency floor monitor system. It combines professional-quality components, highlighted by the DH2T compression driver and 40-watt, high-output 12″ woofer. The system may be bi-amplified or used full range with the internal passive crossover. Either way, the result is clear and articulate, high-quality sound. The enclosure is constructed of void-free ¾” 12-ply curved plywood shell which is extremely rigid. The baffle and end pieces are made from 13-ply birch plywood. This high-strength enclosure is sprayed with a resilient, textured black finish for a truly professional appearance. The end-mounted, heavy-duty, recessed handle makes transportation easy and three rubber feet on the opposite end help keep the finish looking new.
The high-frequency section of the T221M utilizes a 80° x 55° constant-directivity horn driven by a wide-bandwidth, 2″ titanium-diaphragm driver. The voice coil is coupled to the diaphragm with EV’s exclusive Resonant Drive™ technology. This increases and smoothes the high-frequency response and reduces the amount of internal equalization required for flat frequency response.
- 12″ Biampable, Compact, Two-Way Floor Monitor
- Constant-directivity horn with 2″ titanium driver
- Biamped or full range operation—simple biamp instructions included inside the enclosure
- Rock-solid enclosure made with 12-ply curved plywood shell
- PRO™ circuit provides HF driver protection
- Professional Neutrik Speakon® connectors for biamp or full-range operation