ESI Gigaport HD High Quality 24-bit 8-out USB Audio Interface
GIGAPORT HD is not like any other USB audio interface … it’s simply the multichannel playback solution with the best price value ratio on the market due to its unique set of features providing 8 independent outputs (and full 7.1 surround sound support), 2 independent stereo headphone outputs and excellent audio quality supporting up to 24-bit and 96 kHz.
GIGAPORT HD provides ASIO 2.0 drivers for professional audio mixing and playback under Windows XP and Windows Vista. The hardware is also CoreAudio compatible and nativly works under Mac OS X even without the installation of a special driver.
This makes GIGAPORT HD perfect for digital DJs on the road working with notebook computers. Simply use your favorite DJ software and GIGAPORT HD’s eight outputs as up to 4 different stereo channels, enabling you to mix, cue and add effects! Monitor and pre-listen to your signals via the two built-in headphone outputs. GIGAPORT HD of course also works on your desktop computer and is compatible with all important professional audio software applications like Cubase, Sonar or Logic. The hardware also works with consumer programs such as DVD playback software. Even better, it comes bundled with the full version of Cubase LE 4 from Steinberg for both Mac & PC.
Please note that GIGAPORT HD is no longer in production and has been replaced by the new stylish GIGAPORT HD+.
- 24-bit / 96kHz D/A converter
- 8 independent output channels with RCA connectors
- different playback modes: 44.1kHz with 16-bit and 8 channels, 44.1kHz with 24-bit and 6 channels, 48kHz with 24-bit and 6 channels, 96kHz with 24-bit and 2 channels
- 2 independent stereo headphone outputs: 1st output sends out mixed signal of all playback channels, 2nd output sends out different signal from playback channel 1/2 – perfect for monitoring and to pre-listen to signals
- compatible with Windows XP and Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10 supporting ASIO 2.0, WDM, MME (using ESI’s EWDM driver technology)
- compatible with Mac OS X and supported by the native CoreAudio USB audio support from Apple, no special driver installation required