ETC Source Four Revolution, Movinglight
Imagine a high performance Source Four® Zoom™ ellipsoidal equipped with motorized pan, tilt, zoom and on-board dimming. Add a 24-frame capacity gel scroller that borrows from Wybron’s famed Coloram® technology. Couple that with an exclusive QuietDrive™ motor control for amazing low-noise performance. All of the automated parameters required by the theatrical lighting designer are combined to create the Source Four Revolution®. Need additional beam control? Revolution’s two module bays accept any two of the four optional beam-control modules. And these modules insert without tools or fixture disassembly. All modules are auto-sensing and require no patching or internal configuration changes to the fixture. True “plug-and-play” convenience!
- Iris Module: 18-leaf construction
- Static Wheel Module: Three positions plus open. Uses glass or steel M-size gobos or filters
- Rotating Wheel Module: Three positions plus open. Variable speed rotation in both directions. High-resolution indexing. Uses glass or steel M-size gobos or filters
- Shutter Module: Four shutters in four planes with 90º range of movement
- 750W, 77V QXL lamp has the proven characteristics of the 750W HPL with increased lumen output and patented quarter-turn insertion
- Built-in Pulse Width Modulated dimmer
- Auto-ranging 100V to 240V power supply and on-board dimming for global convenience
- 24-frame integrated color scroller with convenient quick change gel-string cartridge
- 540º Pan / 270º Tilt
- 15º-35º Zoom
- Automated crisp to soft focus
- Internal Media Frame for diffusion or other user media choice
- Two plug-and-play module bays for optional beam control modules
- Rugged die-cast aluminum construction
- Suitable for hanging in any orientation
All units have gel scroller modules, some still have gel installed.
Iris Module: 18-leaf construction
Shutter Module: Four shutters in four planes with 90º range of movement
Blank Module : Placeholder module
Also available but not installed : Rotating Wheel Module – Three positions plus open. Variable speed rotation in both directions. High-resolution indexing. Uses glass or steel M-size gobos or filters. Call for information.
Various flightcase options, call for availability.