The EUROLITE NB-150 ICE ground fogger produces large quantities of low-lying ground fog. It is ideal for stages and discotheques. The NB-150 ICE can score points with its short warm-up time and low fluid consumption. It works with conventional fog fluid and ice cube cooling.
To obtain 25 minutes of continuous fog at full output, you need to fill the ground fogger with four kilograms of ice cubes. You can easily empty and clean the NB-150 ICE via the drain. The tank is removable.
The fog effect is triggered by DMX or via the integrated control module with LCD display. Alternatively, you can easily control the ground fogger with the wired remote control.
- Creates a heavy ground fog
- Works with standard fog fluid and ice cubes
- Short warm-up time
- Low fluid consumption rate
- 4 kg ice cubes allow for 25 minutes continuous fogging at 100 % output
- Control via DMX or integrated LCD control module
- Adjustable timer with interval, duration and output volume
- Continuous activation
- Water drainage valve system allows for easy cleanup
- Temperature control via thermo switch
- Removable tank
- DMX interface with 3-pin XLR connectors
- Linking and synchronized control via 5-pin XLR connectors
- Metal housing with carrying handles and transport wheels
- Output distance: Ca. 5 m
- Can be operated in 1 CH mode
- Controlling by DMX; Stand-alone; wired remote control
- Is in EUROLITE LED PC-Control 512 software already preprogrammed
- For application areas such as: Halloween