FBT ProMaxX 12a 2-Way 600W + 300W RMS Processed Active Speaker
The ProMaxX 12a from FBT is a 600W RMS + 300W RMS two-way active bass reflex design speaker with a 12″ woofer and a 1″ HF compression driver. It can be used in various environments for live sound reinforcement for applications such as live stage, theater, houses of worship, DJ setups, clubs, schools, and more.
The ProMaxX 12a has several other features such as a frequency response of 48 Hz to 20 kHz and uses a bi-amplified class D power amplifier that has a switch mode power supply. The built-in digital signal processor has 8 factory equalization presets with a crossover setting set at 1.6 kHz. This allows the ProMaxX 12a to be configured with any speaker.
The gas-injected polypropylene-molded enclosure for the ProMaxX 12a, which can be used as a front of house or a stage floor monitor, features a control panel that has input/output XLR jacks. In addition, a volume control, EQ presets, an HP filter, and ground-lift switch are located on the rear panel. Also built into the enclosure are two integrated carry handles, two M10 fly points, a top-hat speaker stand socket, and a wall bracket mount flange plate. Power is supplied using the included AC power cable.
- 1x 12″ neodymium high-excursion woofer using a 3″ voice coil with a 1″ exit throat HF compression driver
- DSP processor with 8 available equalization presets
- Maximum sound pressure level is continuous at 126 dB and peaks to 133 dB
- The built-in control panel has an XLR input, a link output, volume, EQ presets, a HP filter, and a ground-lift switch
- ProMaxX 12a uses a gas-injected polypropylene-molded enclosure
- The enclosure features a steel grill to protect the woofer, two M10 suspension points, a 1.38″ (35mm) top-hat speaker stand socket, and a wall bracket mount flange plate
- Can be used as a front of house or stage floor monitor with 12°, 40° and 55° monitoring angles
- Extremely light weight and weighs only 34.8 lb (15.8 kg)