K-Array Mugello KS5, with 2x 21 inch Self Powered Subwoofer in good condition.
The Mugello-KS5 is an incredibly versatile, dual 21″ self-powered subwoofer featuring neodymium magnets with 6″ voice coils driven by a powerful Class D amplifier. The large ports are designed to be fully symmetrical to the speakers which means the back loading of the drivers is consistent and even with no port air turbulence. The triangle port construction also provided excellent structural integrity and strength, effectively eliminating any box resonance.
The rear panel provides inputs for both balanced line signals and digital signals in AES/EBU protocol, also on an XLR for ease of cabling.
All DSP functions including EQ can be controlled with remote managing software via USB or RS485, again conveniently on a standard XLR. There are different DSP presets, specifically made by K-array to optimize the system performance of the variety of device configuration available. Additionally, you can also create, save, and store your own personal presets on the Mugello-KS5.
- Type: Active subwoofer
- Transducers: 2 x 21” Neodymium magnet woofer with 5.31” voice coil
- Frequency Response (1): 25 Hz – 120 Hz (-6 dB)
- Maximum SPL (2): 141 dB peak
- Coverage: Omni
- Connectors: Analog: 2x XLR (bal) input signal + 2x XLR (bal) parallel output
Digital: 1x XLR AES3 input + 1x XLR AES3 output
- Control: Remote control with dedicated PC software via USB or RS485.
Onboard touch screen display.
- Built-in DSP: Input gain, delay up to 330 ms, 8 full parametric IIR filters (Peaking, Shelving, Hi/Lo pass, Hi/Lo Butterworth), FIR filter for electronic beam steering Onboard preset, Level and temperature remote monitoring
- Type: 2-ch., switch mode, class D
- Output power: 2x 3500 W @ 2 Ω 1% THD+N
- Power consumption: 600 W @ 4 Ω load, Pink noise 1/8 rated power
- Protections: Over Temp. (Power Limiting – Thermal Shutdown), Short Circuit/Overload Output Protection, Power Limiting, Clip Limiter/Permanent Signal Limiter, High Frequency Protection
- Operating range: 100-240V AC, 50-60 Hz with PFC
- Mains connector: powerCON with link inlet