Kramer 614R/T 1-Fiber Detachable DVI Optical Transmitter & Receiver
The 614T and 614R are a small and lightweight, detachable optical transmitter and receiver pair. They transmit uncompressed DVI resolutions of up to 1920×1200 at 60Hz using one multimode fiber optic cable with SC connectors. The 614T converts the DVI signal to an optical signal that it transmits to the 614R. The 614R decodes the optical signals back to a DVI signal.
- Max. Data Rate — 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
- Max. Resolution — Up to WUXGA, 2K or 1080p (XGA not supported).
- HDTV Compatible.
- Not HDCP Compliant.
- Standards Compliance — Certified for medical applications according to IEC 60601–1–2 (Electromagnetic Compatibility).
- Laser Standards Compliance — IEC 60825–1, FDA 21CFR1040; Laser Class 1: Safety of laser products.
- System Range — Up to 500m (1640ft) (multimode).
- EDID Capture — Copies and stores the EDID from a display device (614T).
- EMI/RFI Free.
- Cable — 1 SC multimode fiber optic cable.
Includes power supplies.