Le Maitre Stadium Hazer including flightcase, fluid available on request.
The Stadium Hazer is a revolutionary new concept in the manufacture and delivery of vast volumes of non-toxic haze.
The Stadium Hazer allows huge amounts of haze to be delivered without the problems of oily deposits, and with cost effective, non-toxic consumables.
The patented delivery system is designed for easy maintenance and is programmed to self-clean on start up and shut down. The delivery arm can be angled through 120 degrees and has a variable speed booster fan to project the haze to where it is required. The DMX receiver is a fully compliant, flash memory, 512 channel unit, with rotary selection switches. An LED status indicator differentiates between No signal, Receiving signal, Idle in high state and Idle in low state.
- Output equivalent to 10 x MVS Hazers or 20 x Neutron XS Hazers
- 10-stage variable output.
- Remote station combines 512 channel DMX (rotary selection – In and Out 5 pin XLR) with 0-10v 3 pin XLR and manual control of both output and fan speed.
- Auto clean on start up.
- Typical fluid use of 500ml per hour.
- Twin haze generating circuitry.
- Continuously variable fan output up to 600 cubic metres per hour.
- Haze distribution arm is fully adjustable and lockable, allowing output from 30 degrees below horizontal to 90 degrees vertically.
- Replaceable, cleanable haze generator ‘pipes’.