Montarbo B 108 – 8 inch Active Speaker (Bluetooth)
B108 is a versatile, portable full-range active speaker suitable for small venue applications.
The bass-reflex cabinet is equipped with a 8” woofer and a 1”compression driver boosted by a 400 W amp module. Its advanced DSP featuring FIR filters allows a smooth audio performance as well as an impressive dimension/sound pressure level up to 125 dB.
- B series speakers feature 3 input channels (Mic/line, Line, Bluetooth) with independent levels. Bluetooth devices can be easily connected thanks to the on-board “PAIR” button.
Moreover, 4 different on-board presets allows users to optimize the audio performance for the application in use.
A clean design integrates 3 handles, rigging points and a pole mount to the lightweight polypropylene cabinet which also allows horizontal stage monitor use, thanks to a 40° inclination of 2 sides of the box (a dedicated preset wedge EQ is selectable on board).
Covers for transport and weather protection are available as accessories for every model in Montarbo B series.
- System type: 2-way bass reflex
- MAX SPL (@1m): 125 dB
- Frequency response (-10 dB): 68Hz-20kHz
- HF: 1″ (25mm) driver
- LF: 8″ – 2″ VC (50mm)
- Coverage (H x V): 90° H x 60° V
- Crossover frequency: 2,1kHz
- Amplifier: class D + A/B
- RMS Power: 200 W
- Peak Power: 400 W
- Cooling: Convection
- DSP: 28/56 Bit
- Advanced Functions: FIR Filters
- Bluetooth: 5.0 (stereo)
- Connectors I/O: CH1: Combo CH2: XLR-F + jack 6,35mm (1/4”) AUX IN: mini-jack 3,5mm LINE OUT: XLR-M
- Controls: Ch. levels, MAIN level, PRESET button, Channel sens. LINK/MIX selection
- Cabinet: Polypropilene
- Dimensions: 250 x 430 x 237 mm (9.8” x 16.9” x 9.3”)
- Weight: 8.5 kg (18.74 lb)