Montarbo B 110 – 10 inch Active Speaker (Bluetooth)
B110 is a versatile, portable, powerful active speaker suitable for small to medium venue applications. The bass-reflex cabinet is equipped with a 10” woofer and a 1.35 ”compression driver boosted by a 400 W amp module.
- B series’ advanced DSP featuring FIR filters allows a smooth audio performance as well as an impressive dimension/sound pressure level up to 126 dB.
- B series speakers feature 3 input channels (Mic/line, Line, Bluetooth) with independent levels. Bluetooth devices can be easily connected thanks to the on-board “PAIR” button.
Moreover, 4 different on-board presets allows users to optimize the audio performance for the application in use.
A clean design integrates 3 handles and rigging points for fixed installation to the lightweight polypropylene cabinet which also allows horizontal stage monitor use,thanks to a 40° inclination of 2 sides of the box (a dedicated preset wedge EQ is selectable on board). The flange for pole fixing on the bottom of the box allows users to choose a 0° or a 7.5° inclination of the cabinet placed on a standard 35 mm tripod.
Covers for transport and weather protection are available as accessories for every model in Montarbo B series
- System type: Two way bass reflex
- MAX SPL: 126 dB
- Frequency Response (-10dB): 60Hz-20KHz
- HF: 1.35” (34mm) driver
- LF: 10” – 2” V.C (50mm)
- Coverage (H x V): 90° H x 60° V
- Crossover frequency: 1.8 kHz
- Amplifier: class D + A/B
- RMS Power: 200 W
- Peak Power: 400 W
- Cooling: Convection
- DSP: 28/56 Bit
- Bluetooth®: 5.0 (stereo)
- Connectors I/O: CH1: Combo CH2: XLR-F + jack 6,35mm (1/4”) AUX IN: mini-jack 3,5mm LINE OUT: XLR-M
- Controls: Ch. levels, MAIN level, PRESET button, Channel sens. LINK/MIX selection
- Cabinet: Polypropilene
- Dimensions: 310 x 524.5 x 280 mm (12.2” x 20.6” x 11”)
- Weight: 11.3 kg (24.92 lb)
- Advanced Functions: FIR Filters