The X6-16OUT is part of the X6 series, the converter units to transform analog signals to AES/EBU and vice versa. It is equipped with 16 XLR line level outputs. The X6-16OUT can function in all kinds of applications where the D/A conversion is needed. In cooperation with Optocore’s DD32(E) or PTP32E they are seamlessly integrated into the OPTOCORE® OPTICAL DIGITAL
NETWORK SYSTEM. All parameters of the converters can be remote controlled and monitored with the same software application as all the other Optocore devices, the OPTOCORE CONTROL software.
The X6 units facilitate a high flexibility to provide the number of analog inputs and outputs required at different positions in temporary or permanent applications. The high quality of the preamps, A/D- and D/A converters make the X6 units ideal for the incorporation into audio systems even if no Optocore network is established. They provide a wide dynamic range with negligible distortion and extremely low noise. The 16 XLR outputs of the X6- 16OUT include the adjustment of the channel level in two steps: 0 dBFS and -10 dBFS. The signals are
converted by premium D/A technology.
- 16 channel analog-AES/EBU converter unit
- Full integration into Optocore network by DD32(E) or PTP32E
- 16 XLR line outputs
- Level adjustment: 0 / -10 dB
- 1 digital AES/EBU I/O and 1 digital AES/EBU split port
- Word clock IN / OUT and THRU
- Embedded internal word clock for stand-alone applications
- 1 USB and 1 RS232 port for configuration and control
- Full remote access with OPTOCORE CONTROL software
- Upgradeable internal logic
- Comprehensive status control via LED banks on the front