QSC CMX 300V Amplifier in used but working condition.
QSC CMX-300V POWER AMPLIFIER 2x300W RMS @ 4Ω, 2x430W RMS @2Ω, bridged (mono) 830W RMS @ 4Ω.
- “Flex-Use” loading options allow you to drive low-impedance loads down to 2 ohms and certain models to drive 70 and 100V distributed loudspeaker systems
- “Flex-Use” Input connectivity choices including actively balanced barrier strip, XLR, or 1/4″ TRS
- “Flex-Use” Output connectivity choices include NL4 Speakon™ and detachable terminal block
- Rack mountable with chassis less than 16″ or 40.6 mm deep
- 1 dB recessed, detented gain controls for fast, accurate and repeatable settings
- Tamper-proof security cover for gain controls
- Recessed rear DIP switches for easy selection of stereo, parallel, or bridged mode operation, and the additional choice of enabling/disabling low frequency filter protection
- Low-noise variable-speed fans with rear-to-front airflow keep amplifiers and racks cool