The PLX2 series is a range of premium quality, high-power amplifiers designed for the most demanding live performance uses. Built on the third generation of QSC PowerLight technology, PLX2 amplifiers combine lightweight, superlative audio quality and proven QSC reliability. With power ratings up to 3,600 watts, PLX2 amplifiers are capable of providing plenty of clean, undistorted output to the most power hungry speaker systems. The “02” models are the right choice for users who need to drive up to four loudspeakers from each amplifier channel (2 ohm loading), or when extremely high power bridge mono operation is required. The PLX2 Series features built-in subwoofer processing, filter switches, and front panel indications of bridge mono status.
- Very lightweight
- Cooling design exhausts hot air out the front, keeping the rack cool
- Flow-through heat sinks require no filters that could become clogged
- Front panel LED power, clip, -10dB, and signal present indicators for system monitoring and troubleshooting as well as bridge and parallel mode LED indicators
- 21-position front-panel gain controls for precise, repeatable amplifier adjustment.
- Balanced XLR inputs with parallel TRS connectors accommodate all common input connectors and support loop-through operation
- Patented PowerLight power supply technology
- speakON NL4 and binding post outputs
- 100Hz highpass and lowpass filters for bi-amping subwoofer and satellite systems without the need for an external crossover
- Switchable/defeatable 33Hz infrasonic filters protect woofers from over-excursion damage
- Switchable/defeatable clip limiters