Sennheiser EM3532-U 614-638MHz
With the EM 3532-U twin receiver, Sennheiser offers the professional user a high-quality state-of-the-art RF receiver with a high level of operational reliability and ease of use. The EM 3532-U receiver together with the suitable hand-held and pocket transmitters permits wireless transmission with studio-quality sound. Due to further optimised PLL and microprocessor technology and the Sennheiser patented HiDyn plus™ noise reduction system, these transmission systems surpass the signal-to-noise ratio and dynamic range of modern CD productions. The true diversity technology of the EM 3532-U receiver ensures interference-free transmission and minimises dropouts in the RF link.
Especially for small television studios and theatres, the simultaneous use of several Sennheiser 3000 series receivers – such as the EM 3532-U – is an economical alternative to technically more sophisticated and therefore more expensive multi-channel systems of the 5000 series.
- PLL microprocessor control, programmable Sennheiser HiDyn plus™ noise reduction system
- High transmission reliability due to true diversity reception
- Ease of use due to menu-assisted operation
- Indication of transmitter battery status and “LOW BATT” warning (only with Sennheiser transmitters transmitting battery status information)
- Rugged 19” 1 U metal housing
- Disconnectable supply voltage for external antenna boosters
- Remote-controllable via PC with S-MCD software
- External DC supply 11–18 Volt
- Advanced scan function / transmitter search tuning