Sennheiser Digital 6000 – EM6000 Dante + 2x SKM6000 Handheld + 2x BA60 Battery
Frequency: A5-A8 (550 – 638 MHz) In excellent condition! Including E945 capsule
Higher channel density with maximum signal reliability at the same time: Digital 6000 is intermodulation-free and assures through its equidistant frequency grid excellent spectral efficiency and the simplest frequency configuration– even in the toughest frequency environments where other systems already fail. Error correction and audio error masking recognize and fix problems long before they even become audible. When it comes to setup and the user interface, the EM 6000 stands out for clarity, relevance and short pathways.
Digital 6000 can be seamlessly integrated into existing digital or analog infrastructures. The EM 6000 receiver has a digital AES-3 output with word clock inputs and outputs, high-quality transformer-balanced analog XLR and 6.3 mm jack outputs as well as a 6.3 mm headphone output. The Dante™ version with an Audinate Brooklyn ll card additionally offers two Amphenol RJ-45 connectors for integrating the receiver into a Dante™ network, for redundant networks or daisy chain cabling.
Whether we’re talking about reducing information down to the really meaningful key values or smart menus on a high-contrast OLED display, every operating element is a result of practical experience and designed for practical use. All the vital parameters are summarized in one view. Important functions can be reached directly via home screens without long navigation paths. The auto-setup enables scanning and frequency distribution to all connected devices directly via the receiver; naturally Digital 6000 can also be monitored and configured via the Wireless System Manager (WSM).
- 19’’ 2-Channel receiver, 19 inch 1RU
- Large 244 MHz switching bandwidth
- Legendary Long Range mode (LR) with proprietary audio codec (SeDAC) from the masterpiece Digital 9000
- Link Density Mode (LD mode) with efficiency-optimized Audio Codec (SePAC) ensures up to 5 channels per MHz bandwidth
- Equidistant frequency grid for maximum channel density and simplest setup
- 32 superior quality RF pre-selection filters for optimal suppression of interference signals at antenna input
- Error correction and audio error masking
- AES-256 encryption
- Automatic frequency setup
- Digital and transformer balanced analog outputs XLR, 6.3 mm jack, AES-3, EM 6000 Dante with Brooklyn II Card and Amphenol RJ-45
- Integrated antenna splitter for cascading of up to 8 systems
- one high-quality OLED display per channel
- Link Quality Indicator (LQI)
- Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) compatible
- Compatible with standard Sennheiser UHF antennas
- Compatible with Digital 9000 transmitters in Long Range mode
- Read our customer stories