Shure UHF-R Wireless Microphone / Beltpack system. Including 2 beltpacks (frequency range: 774-782Mhz)
Top wireless technology engineered for the most demanding touring environments and installations. UHF wireless systems offer unprecedented flexibility and versatility. Using multiple frequency bands, over 75* compatible systems can be used simultaneously. Individual frequency bands deliver up to 24 compatible systems per band. With multiple system operation and interchangeable components, UHF systems also offer a choice of Single or Dual Channel Diversity Receivers.
Shure UHF Wireless Systems offer many exceptional features, including:
- Menu Driven Display. User-programmable receiver display shows Group, Channel, Frequency, Name, Squelch level, and Locked/Unlocked status.
- Exclusive Shure MARCAD) Circuitry. MARCAD (Maximum Ratio Combining Audio Diversity) circuitry constantly monitors signals from both receiver sections and combines them in a single output signal. MARCAD provides superior reception and exceptional freedom from dropouts.
- Noise Squelch Circuitry. Analyzes signal quality instead of signal strength. This virtually eliminates the possibility of annoying noise bursts coming through your receiver.
- Audio Metering. Each receiver includes a seven-segment audio meter that lets you monitor audio level and helps optimize transmitter gain setting.
- Transmitter Display. Shows Group, Channel, Battery Power Level, and POWER LOCK ON/OFF* condition. Both displays are user programmable.
- Tone Key Squelch: Eliminates unwanted noise from entering system; eliminates popping noises when turning the transmitter on or off.
- Dual Receiver Option: Provides greater flexibility while conserving rack space.
- Preconfigured Group/Channel: Ensures frequency compatibility and simplifies system installation.