The Shure Model WH30 is a light yet rugged headset microphone. Designed for vocalists and instrument-playing vocalists, the WH30 utilizes a high quality electret-condenser cartridge suitable for all applications where mobility, comfort, low microphone-visibility, and high sound quality are required. Because of its cardioid (unidirectional) pickup pattern, the WH30 provides isolation from extraneous sound sources and high gain-before-feedback.
The wireframe and gooseneck adjust to any head size and shape. An integrated elastic headband comfortably pads and secures the headset. The WH30 is supplied with two snap-on windscreens, clothing clip, storage bag and cable-management device.
- Smooth, natural frequency response comparable to professional condenser hand-held microphones
- Lightweight wireframe and headband adjust for a secure, comfortable fit
- Extra-strong, small-diameter microphone cable resists breakage
- Moisture-proof cartridge housing
- Sturdy gooseneck-boom holds mic securely in place
- lsolation shock mount for reduced handling noise
- Matte black finish for low visibility
- High input clipping level helps avoid overload distortion
- Low self-noise and high sound pressure level capability
- Reliable at temperature and humidity extremes