Sound Projects X-Act active speaker (Monitor)
For almost 25 years the X-act is proving to be a most reliable, optimum blend of faithful audio reproduction and versatility. The X-act can immediately be recognised by its perfect voice reproduction. This is because the human ear is extremely sensitive to deviations in this vital part of the frequency spectrum.
The X-act combines a lightweight TSG moulded, ergonomical cabinet construction with aluminum reinforcing and light loudspeaker assemblies. The resulting 16kg make the X-act a featherweight to handle but a sufficiently stable floormonitor.
The X-act always excels. As an elegant F.O.H. system, an independent distributed system or any type of infill. Last but not least the X-act is a near perfect floor monitor.
- Drivers: 10″/1″
- Transient output: 325W
- Amplifier(s): eta-max™ technology
- Crossover 4th order: 1600Hz
- Lowpass 4th order: –
- Filter subsonic: 50Hz 4th order
- Filter ultrasonic: 20.000Hz 1st order
- Max. SPL continuous: 120dB@1m
- Calculated peak/longterm: 125dB@1m
- Freq. response: 50-20.000Hz
- Coverage angle: 100 H, 40 V X-act 320 462