Tait TB7100 Base Station/Repeater
The TB7100 is a compact, cost-effective base station/repeater for use as a line-controlled base, talk through repeater, RF modem, data repeater or with TaitNet TN1100 MPT 1327 trunked systems.
Frequency range : 400-470MHz
The only base station on the market with optional internal power supply and internal duplexer in a slimline 1U format. This makes the TB7100 easy to transport and install; an ideal choice when space for your RF equipment is limited.
Ideal for single site coverage
A cost-effective repeater for single site applications such as industrial or campus sites, shopping malls, hotels, small taxi or bus fleets.
Ease of integration
Add a T1810 channel controller to create a low cost TN1100 trunked system, ideal for mine or industrial applications, ports and railway stations, building sites, security and maintenance services.
Supports both 12/19.2kbps Tait High Speed Data and 1200/2400 baud FFSK as standard. The TB7100 can be configured as a data repeater or RF modem and is fully compatible with the TM8000 range of mobile radio equipment.
- 100 channels with CTCSS and DCS sub-audible signaling
- Covers seven key frequency bands from 66-530MHz
- Two digit LCD display
- Four programmable function keys
- Continuous duty at 25W, 40W (UHF) and 50W (VHF) power output
- Full duplex operation (when fitted with optional duplexer)
- Tone on idle and CWID
Uncompromising base station design
- Capable of operation at ambient temperatures of up to 60°C (140°F) and lowest -30ºC (-22ºF)
- Fans and heatsink designed to give 100 per cent transmit duty cycle
- Programmable fan operation
- Integral monitor speaker for audio testing
- 9-way RS232 serial data port
- 25-way system interface for connecting external equipment
- Low standby power consumption (140mA in economy mode, 25W)
- Rack or wall mounted