XTA E2 Stereo Parametric Equaliser
The E2 is a powerful DSP based audio equaliser, ideally suited for live sound applications, where it combines the accessibility and immediacy of a pure analogue design with the quality and accuracy of a digital design in a compact 1U unit. To achieve this, the E2 has an analogue control surface, following the ‘one control – one function’ philosophy and a pure digital signal path, with 24-bit conversion, 40-bit internal processing and a professional 48kHz sampling rate.
- Four bands of full range equalisation on each channel.
- Independent high and low pass filters with selectable slope.
- ‘Outer’ bands can be set to high and low shelving responses respectively..
- Each band is individually bypassable for complete control, with an overall channel master.
- Separate input and output gain controls with permanent input and output metering.
- AES/EBU Digital input and output interfaces are available as an option.
- Input and output balancing transformers are also available as an option.