Yamaha DA 824 Converter (Output) Incl. MY8-AE card Note: Cable and Slot card NOT included
The DA824 can operate in conjunction with other digital audio equipment or as a stand-alone converter. A Mini-YGDAI card slot allows it to connect to digital mixing engines, digital mixing consoles, or digital MTRs, providing a high quality back end for analog audio output. High quality 24-bit D/A. Balanced XLR and 1/4″ output connectors. Maximum +4, +15, +18, or +24 dBm output level individually selectable for each channel. Mini-YGDAI card slot (ADAT, TASCAM, AES/EBU). Word clock input and thru connectors. Signal, nominal, and peak LED indicators.
Precision 24-bit DA converters deliver 8 channels of top-quality analog audio output.
- High quality 24-bit digital-to-analog converters.
- Balanced XLR and 1/4″ phone jack output connectors.
- Maximum +4, +15, +18, or +24 dBm output level individually selectable for each channel.
- Expansion slot supports optional mini-YGDAI cards for AES/EBU, ADAT and TASCAM digital formta.
- Word clock input and thru connectors.
- Signal, nominal, and peak LED indicators.