Yamaha GQ2015 graphic equaliser
Acoustic Tuning: Use graphic equalization to fine tune any sound system to match the acoustics of a studio, concert hall, or any other sound environment. It can also be utilized to compensate for serious acoustic irregularities found in rooms that were not designed for music listening and keep properly designed studios or halls at their optimum sound level.
Feedback Control: In situations where restrictions make a feedback proof setup impossible, Yamaha graphic equalizers can be used to reduce the gain of problem frequencies, thus minimizing the possibility of sudden outburst of feedback that can ruin a performance.
Sound Shaping : Yamaha graphic equalizers are also creative tools that can shape the tone of an instrument or voice to achieve a better blend in the mix. When added to reverb, EQ can electronically simulate a wide range of acoustic environments.
Noise Suppression: Graphic equalization can effectively minimize tape hiss, stage rumble, wind noise, microphone popping, excessive sibilance, and other sources of unwanted noise.
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz, +/- 0.5dB @ +4dB* 600 ohms
- THD: < 0.05% (THD+N), 20Hz – 20kHz @ +4 dB* 600 ohms, Eq all flat (0dB)
- Hum & noise: (Average, Rs=600 ohms BPF : 20Hz – 20kHz): -96dB
- Maximum voltage gain: 0dB input level at max.
- Centre frequencies: 15 band (2/3 octave) 25, 40, 63, 100, 160, 250, 400, 630, 1k, 1.6k, 2.5k, 4k, 6.3k, 10k, 16kHz
- Range: switchable �6dB or �12dB
- Input Impedance: 15k ohms
- Source Impedance: 600-ohm Lines
- Nominal input level: switchable -20dB or +4 dB (1.23V)
- Maximum input level before clipping: +24 dB (12.3V)
- Input connectors: XLR-3-31 Type & Phone Jack (TRS)
- Output Impedance: 150 Ohms
- Load Impedance: 600-ohm Lines
- Nominal output level: switchable -20dB or +4 dB (1.23V)
- Maximum output level before clipping: +24 dB (12.3V)
- Connectors: XLR-3-32 Type Phone Jack (TRS)(A, B)
Indicators: Green LED on each channel turns on when EQ is on. Red LED on each channel turns on when post-EQ signal reaches the level 3 dB below clipping. Green LED on each channel turns on when post-EQ signal reaches the level 13 dB below nominal level.