Zap Technology BigLite 4.5, in excellent condition. Including ballast & flightcases,
This revolutionary fixture was developed and manufactured by ZAP technology according to its single arm and modular design for large sized outdoor and indoor events. Fitted with a short arc 4500 W Xenon bulb, the BigLite is the best engineered Xenon large format with 3 extractible colour gel scrollers offering real time CMY colour mixing, diffusion and silk effects, as well as various electronic strobe effects.
Thanks to its unique mono-clamp, the BigLite can be hung easily under or on top of a truss with its compact electronic ballast deported up to 60m away from the fixture.
Fully protected by sleek, weather resistant and highly durable space-age plastic shells, the fixture is technician friendly, with all standard maintenance accomplished through easy access modules with only three tools. DMX programming is a breeze, with a user friendly menu on both the fixture and the ballast.
Powerful and packed with specifically designed features, the BigLite is the most complete and versatile lighting tool for indoor and outdoor large size events such as touring, cinema or TV, architecture, sports or any other live applications. And it is by far the fastest projector of its class, running its full 630° PAN in a couple of seconds!
*Biglite flightcase is stackable on the Ballast flightcase
- Height 1235 mm
- Ultra fast Pan and Tilt
- Standard DMX control
- Lamp saving technology
- CMY color mixing system
- Technician friendly design
- Unique monoclamp design
- Reduced noise cooling system
- Attractive thermal plastic case
- Lamp: short arc 4,500 W xenon
- Very clean and roadworthy design
- Fixed lamp position/moving reflector
- Mechanical shutter extractible cassette
- Three extractible scroller cassettes (CMY)
- Compact triangular base – width 830 mm
- Very lightweight external electronic ballast
- Weather-resistant for outdoor shows (IP44)
- BigLite weight 124 kg – ballast weight 32 kg
- Revolutionary single arm moving yoke design
- Revolutionary electronic dimming/strobing via ballast
- Fast focus ( less than one second per stop-to-stop cycle)
- Remote -DMX- controlled lamp X/Y focus inside reflector