JBL PRX518S 500watts active subwoofer
Compact and powerful, the PRX518S offers the performance of an 18″subwoofer in a package not much largerthan a typical 15″ sub. With a polereceptacle (that accepts a SS3-BK) on thetop panel and integrated stereo pass-thru,with selectable HP filter, this is the perfectcompliment to the PRX500 full-rangesystems. Configured with a PRX512M orPRX515; the result is a highlytransportable, high performance subsatellitesystem. The addition of a polarityreverse options further enables systemoptimization.
The PRX518 is a high performance selfpoweredcompact subwoofer system. ThePRX518S is comprised of a 2044E 460 mm(18″) VGC™ (Vented Gap Cooled) wooferdriven by a Crown International Class-Ddigital power amplifier. A propriety DSPchip is at the core of a fully featured inputsection, providing user selectable crossoverfunctionality, polarity optimization,protection, dynamic limiting and discretecomponent optimization.
- JBL VGC™ (Vented Gap Cooled) woofer
- Class-D, Crown® digital amplifier
- DSP, input section with selectable crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable polarity reverse
- Professional XLR line and ¼” Mic/Instrument inputs
- Stereo input and Loop-Thru capability
- Illuminated logo for clear Power-On status
- Top panel pole mount socket for sub/satellite configuration
- DuraFlex™ coated plywood construction
- Wrap around heavy duty steel grille provides protection without obstructing performance.