DeSisti Leonardo 320 2kw (2000watts) Fresnel Pole Operated.
Including: bulb, barndoor
The Leonardo 2000W is a compact, highly efficient Fresnel lens spotlight and provides a smooth uniform field across the entire spread of Spot to Flood focusing. It uses a single ended Quartz Halogen lamp with a colour temperature of 3200° K and it is available either in Manual or Pole Operated versions. Its innovative design makes it very versatile, granting extended life for lamp, reflector and lens through all the working positions, plus front and rear focusing mechanism and an innovative lens door accessory clips which can be positioned to suit various applications.
- Compact, highly efficient Fresnel lens spotlight using tungsten-quartz-halogen filament lamps having G38 socket, L.C.L. of 127 mm. and max. 2,5 kW power (lamp 2,5 kW only available at 230V, the maximum power for 120V is 2 kW)
- 250 mm. diameter high quality, shock resistant Borosilicate glass Fresnel lens on spring supports
- Rugged and Lightweight Carbon Steel housing with low glare black epoxy powder coating, with internal double walls and reinforces.and with an high efficiency convection cooling
- Heavy-duty G-38 bi-post socket for tungsten halogen lamps, with lever activation and special contacts for homogeneous current distribution over lamp’s pins
- Special bimetallic clad aluminum reflector for high degree of reflectivity and thermal resistance for long life
- Stainless steel cable driven focus mechanism which guides Teflon bushings supported lamp carriage along 2 stainless steel rails. This ensures smooth operation, and restricts bouncing or chattering of the lamp carriage during focusing, in any tilting position of the fixture, avoiding lamp failures during operation. The Teflon bushings also provide a wiping action, which cleans the stainless steel guide rails during focus. The focusing mechanism can be activated from both front and rear of the fixture and the whole spot to flood action is accomplished with 1 and half turn of the focusing knob
- The unit is equipped with a hinged lens door with wire-guard for easy access to the lamp, it includes accessory holding brackets, which can be positioned in two different arrangements (vertical-horizontal or diagonal). One of the 4 brackets has a locking knob and is spring loaded, it can be locked to either safely hold barndoor, color frame and scrims or to be rotated 90° and locked in an open position for fast accessories changes. A double safety accessory bracket with spring loaded catch is available on request to be assembled opposite to the locking knob